Kanye’s been compared to Jesus, Hitler, Walt Disney and even Steve Jobs. And now Kanye has decided to release this, YEEZUS, the most exciting record so far. It should be obvious by now that New Slaves is the undisputed masterpiece on Yeezus. The song is so catchy, most people won’t even remember the words… But they should. And then there’s this one song, I Am A God, that the title practically speaks for itself, but of course, the insecurities of a mainstream music press will never understand its true meaning, because it’s about ME.
RAW RAINBOW WRAPS w/ Mango Dressing
Prep Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Large collard leaves
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- Carrots, julienned
- Yellow and green zucchini squash, julienned
- Purple Cabbage, chopped
Mango Dipping Sauce:
- 1 Ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 Carton cherry tomatoes, about 2 cups
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 Handful of fresh cilantro
1. Slice, peel, julienne, and chop all of the wrap fillings.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove all or most of the collard green stems. This allows for more flexibility when it comes time to wrap.
3. Lay out the fillings across the collard leaf and roll it up as you tuck in the sides of the leaf.
Oh man, has anyone tried this? It looks SO good!